Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Witty Ranter Under New Management

In podcast news, Adam has given up hosting duties of The Witty Ranter to the hosts of the Free Play podcast, Riknas and Andras. The first episode was released yesterday on VirginWorlds with Adam and Virgin Worlds own Brent as the guests. The subject was MMO closures and the discussion ranged from recently closed games to those who are in trouble with a few detours in between. I'd suggest giving episode 17 a listen and I'm looking forward to where Riknas and Andras will take the podcast.

1 comment:

  1. I know it was there first go at it, but man, It felt pushed. It was like they was trying to sould like they was old friends, and yet I could feel the tension then awkward pauses.

    The info was good and having Brent there as Adam handing off his show was great.

    I hope as time goes by they tighten up the show, and I will be listening.

    ReplyDelete