Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Video: CCP Soundwave Explains Why TQ Crashed - The Elephant Incident

I finally finished manufacturing my Mastodon and needed to come up with a name.  So I figured I would commemorate CCP Soundwave's classic explanation of why Tranquility crashed on the second weekend of Alliance Tournament 7 back in 2009.  Of course, that led me to tracking down the mp3 file from the broadcast, which I found on EVE Files.

Now, I came up with the idea of trying to post the clip on the blog so I could share it.  The only problem is that Blogger does not allow for uploading sound files.  However, if I turned the clip into a Windows Movie file, I could then post it on YouTube and show it that way.  So I took the plunge and created my first video.  I hope you like it.







I couldn't figure out how to include this information, but no elephants were harmed in the making of this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment