Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Orca

As I wrote a couple of days ago, I bought an Orca on Saturday.  I was so excited I actually wound up mining in a mission deadspace just so I could watch how fast a Covetor could mine.  Yes, for the first time this year I actually called primary on some vicious asteroids and saved the system from a horrible fate.


The Circus Queen

Of course, I do have to buy some Large Cargo Optimization Is, but everything else is installed and, of course, tech 2.  I can't wait to fly around and see how much more interesting hauling can be.  Of course, I'll have both my pilots out so I can use the Leadership agility bonus fleet members receive to make the trips just that much faster.  And a little bit of scouting, even in high-sec, never hurts.

I've even taken a couple of screen shots that I'm going to use as my new wallpaper.  I especially like the one where the ship is smiling. 


Orcas are naturally happy


No comments:

Post a Comment