Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Perpetuum: An Offer I Couldn't Refuse

A couple of weeks ago I received an email from the nice marketing folks at Avatar Creations about a new game.

Hi!

We at Avatar Creations have found our way over to Nosy Gamer.
In recognition of your readership, we would like to invite you to
check out our recently launched science fiction sandbox MMO,
Perpetuum.

We're letting a few select members of the MMO community have free
early access memberships, and we would like to offer you the chance to
come and check out the game with the first of the players.

Please feel free to share any thoughts you have about our game with
your readership, or with us so that we may further improve the game.
The following access code can be used immediately to enter the early
access period.

We look forward to seeing you in-game!

Barna Buza
Perpetuum Press Coordinator

"A few select members"?  If they picked me, the list must not have been that exclusive.

I didn't take advantage of the offer immediately because I was busy in real life as well as setting up planetary interaction colonies.  But I decided to see if the game would allow me in after the 25 November launch, and sure enough the code was still good.  So I have a free account until the 6 January.  I may do their bidding and write about the game.  After all, how can I resist looking at a game that people are saying is an Eve clone?

No comments:

Post a Comment