Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Few Clicks Can't Fix This

I spent my game time today overhauling my colonies.  Yes, I did some more research on planetary interaction and discovered better ways to set up my colonies.  I also decided to focus my PI activity to producing P2 goods.  So today I redid two of my colonies, abandoned my third which was producing P1 products, and then created a new colony using what I learned.  Let's just say the new colony is a lot more efficient.  So much so that I will spend time tomorrow implementing additional changes to my other colonies.

I had a very expensive day today and plan on spending more tomorrow.  But I'm having a blast experimenting and learning new things and when all is said and done, don't we play these games to have fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment